Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Making HP Cream Soap with Recipe ( Hot Process )

Making cream soap is quite interesting to me because you get to see the texture changes from combining the acids and oils with the lyes go through their stages in the process of converting into this creamy soap that looks good enough to eat.  I am including the recipe, the video of the process and the follow-up photos.  I hope someone out there finds it helpful.  I wished I had something like this when I was in search of information on cream soap without having to sign up or register in order to get access to tried recipes. So here is my tried recipe; it might not be up to par to some but it´s good enough for me and for anyone looking to start.

 



Day 8 of  "rotting"

Day 16 of  "rotting" (in container shot)
Day 16 of  "rotting"


Day 23 of "rotting"


Day 32 of "rotting"

No comments:

Post a Comment